Benefits and Services
- Reasonable dues
- Professional Standards (certificate) Program for personal and professional development
- $2,000 accidental death and dismemberment policy (included with membership).
- $1,000 life insurance policy (included with membership).
- Strong legislative platform to promote salaries and input in all education related issues.
- Scholarship program for educational office professionals and students.
- Awards program for EOP of the Year, Administrator of the Year and Local Unit of the Year.
- Four issues of NCAEOP award winning newsletters and an annual report.
- Annual state conference offering quality inservice workshops and professional development.
- Local, district, state and national meetings of educational office professionals.
- Field service visits/workshops available to units desiring to organize a local association.
Membership Classifications :
- Active: Office Personnel in any educational system or organization concerned with education in North Carolina.
- Associate: Former active member who have entered other fields of endeavor or educational administrators.
- Retired: Former active or associate member who have retired.
- Institutional Associate: The institution would designate the administrator(s) to be the associate member(s). The institution is not affiliated nor is it the member.
- New: (any classification) Members paying dues for the current year who have never paid dues or who missed paying dues for the year just prior to the current. A new member is NOT subject to a late fee.
- Renewal: (any classification) Members paying dues for the current year who paid dues for the year immediately preceding current year. A member paying renewal dues after the January 1 deadline is subject to a $10 late fee.
- Honorary: Bestowed on person by the membership (not subject to dues).
Get a copy of our membership brochure or our membership form. Since this form has been created in Adobe PDF format, we've provided a free link to their web site to download and install their "free" viewer to read PDF files. Just click on the button located here and follow the directions at Adobe's site.
Once you have downloaded the free viewer, you'll be able to open and print the membership form. If you already have the Adobe Reader, just click on the form(s) you need.
Once you've completed the membership form, send it via regular mail to:
PO Box 37
Pinetown, NC 27865